Five for Friday ~ May 1

Good morning!  Happy Friday!!  I am so excited that it is Friday!!  Super excited that we are in May too!!



Have you heard the exciting news!?!  My friend Ashlyn, from The Creative Classroom, is raising money to adopt a baby!!  I ordered my shirt Wednesday night and I can't wait for it to come in!!  I love my babies, and am excited to help my friend get her baby!!



This week I finished Whole 30!  I was so excited to be on this journey, and I enjoyed eating healthier!  I won't lie, I missed my coke, I missed my Dutch, and I missed ice cream!  I don't miss the extra pounds, I don't miss the tight clothing and I don't miss feeling tired all of the time!!  I'm thankful to Ashlyn and Jennifer who helped me stay on target and remind me why I'm doing this!!

Whole 30 food for me!  Whole 30 is a great way to feel better, and eat healthy!



This week we did Pop Se Ko 2.0 for the first time!!  My kids LOVED it!!  They are singing it ALL THE TIME!!

Pop Se Ko is an amazing Go Noodle brain break that gets your kids up and  moving!



Wednesday night our third, fourth and fifth graders put on a music concert.  It was AMAZING!!  My kids do such an amazing job when they can be active and inspired!!   I love great nights of worship!


Crowder is one of my new favorites!  I love listening to his music on my drive to school with my windows down, and the music turned up loud!  I hope that you enjoy this song this week!

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, Pop Se Ko 2.0 is SO great! I only just heard/seen it for the first time yesterday, actually. I was observing in the school I will be teaching at next year and the first grade class did it twice in one day and they never lost enthusiasm. Plus, that darn song is so catchy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing new music each week. I always find new songs to add to my Spotify playlist. Have a great weekend.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you and your Whole 30 journey! It is so great to hear that you are feeling so good and energetic!
    The Blessed Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the whole 30! I am currently on day 2 of the 10 Day Detox, and it is nice to see that someone finished 30 days - if you can do 30, I can certainly make it through 10 right?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top