30 Amazing Teachers ~ Crystal



Hey, everyone! I'm so excited to support my dear friend, Cassandra, and her fabulous idea of "30 Amazing Teachers!" This will be a wonderful way to learn more about teacher bloggers and specific ideas or products they have! So, without further ado, check out one of my newest products! 

(HINT: read the whole post for a surprise at the end!) 

This year, I'm moving back to 5th grade and teaching literacy and Social Studies! I'm thrilled about being departmentalized and simply focusing on those subjects. Not to mention, I love the change and challenge this provides me in my career. When I found out I was moving, I knew I wanted to create a year long work on writing pack that supported upper grades. I also knew that I wanted to create something that could be supported by using spiral notebooks or actual writing papers. (It all depends on the teacher's preference) 

What does this product include? 

- Common Core Standards for 5th, 6th, and 7th grade
- Optional planning pages
- Optional writing pages
- Grading rubric
- Monthly prompts (six for each month) 
- Covers for each month if you choose to place this in a binder!

Click on the cover page to take you to the product itself! 






Want to try this out, but not sure if you need the full year? I've got you covered! Click on the image below to take you to a sample of the product! Enjoy and I would love to hear your feedback! 

Thank you, Cassandra for hosting this wonderful opportunity! 





No comments

Back to Top