Educents is LIVE!!

I am so excited that I follow so many amazing teachers!!  I was stalking following Alexis on Facebook, and she posted something about Educents opening up a store front.  I was so excited to get in early, and now I have an Educents store front!!


I'm so excited to start on this new journey, and to share so much more with you!  One of the things that I want to share with you is an exclusive freebie over at Educents!!  This freebie is similar to my freebie that was just in the TPT newsletter!  Sierra and Ava are now practicing their multiplication skills though!!  You won't want to miss it if you loved the last one!!


While you're over in my Educents store please make sure to click that little follow me button!  The heart makes such a fun animation when you do!!


I'm so excited to share with you that you can win an amazing giveaway too!  You need to go check out some amazing other stores too!!  We all have a freebie that you won't want to miss out on!  Some of these freebies are exclusive to Educents too!  Plus, enter our giveaway and you can enter to win $50 to Educents!


Educents Marketplace $50 in Edubucks Giveaway #4 - Third Grade Stores

No comments

Back to Top