Five for Friday ~ April 24

Good morning!!  I am so excited to be bringing you my Five for Friday this week!!

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed my week!



I am TWO weeks into Whole 30, finishing up my third week right now, and I am loving it!!  Today is Day 19 and it is amazing the progress I have seen in the past 18 days!!  I have found some new things that I enjoy eating and I definitely plan on carrying some of this forward with me even after this Whole 30 is over!




This week we took our first and third graders to go see Monkey Kingdom!  The kids enjoyed it, and it was a cute movie!  When we came back I had them write about their favorite parts, and what they learned.  I put together these writing pages, and uploaded them so you can use them too!!




I love Scholastic!  I love book orders!  I am always just as excited as the kids are when our new box comes in!  This month I was even more excited because I was able to get a free iPad mini with my bonus points!!  YES!!  #bringonthemathgames #centers




I can't believe it has already been two years!  Two years ago, ON THIS Day, I was finishing my last day of the school year.  It was a Wednesday, and I was scheduled to have a c section on Monday!  Little did I know that when I woke up on Thursday morning my baby girl was going to be trying to get out!!  She was born the next day, a Thursday!  My sweet little angel has always been on her own time table!!  So glad that we are celebrating her birthday this weekend!!  #myprincess




I was grading papers Thursday afternoon in my class, and these songs really spoke to me!!  I hope that you enjoy them!

 

No comments

Back to Top