Two for Tuesday

Check out these awesome two products for 20% off on Tuesday June 14!

I love preparing for the new school year!  There is so much to get ready for, and so many great things that can be set up!  One of my favorite things to set up is my thankful board!  My thankful board is one of my favorite areas of my classroom!  This gave the students an opportunity to reflect on something that they were thankful for that week!

A thankful board is a great way to have students reflect weekly on things that they are thankful for.  Then the students can have a collection of things to reflect on!

Today I am marking it down to 20% off just for you!!  I would LOVE to see how you display your students reflections, and what they are thankful for.  I am also marking down my multiplication foldables because my students LOVED them!!  They had so much fun, and really enjoyed practicing their facts!!

You can check out some other amazing products that are marked down for you today too!!







No comments

Back to Top