Currently November!!


I love the currently links every month!!  Thank you Oh' Boy 4th Grade for doing this every month!  I do look forward to it!!

I am listening to my husband playing video games.  Right now we only have one computer, so when I steal it to get some work done he enjoys his video games.  Plus all the games he has I don't want him playing in front of the kids, so it is really his only time to play.

I am loving, LOVING, loving our cooler weather!  It is so nice that it is finally down in the 70s here!!   I can't believe that it is already November though!

I am thinking that I really need to go shower.  We are taking family pictures this afternoon, it is 11:00, and I still haven't showered.  I know my kids are going to get up any minute from their naps too, but I wanted to play on TPT, and my blog!!

I am wanting the new houses going in up the street!  My friend lives down the street from me now, super close!  We both like our houses, but don't LOVE them.  We went for a walk yesterday afternoon to the new development going in not even a mile from our houses now.  We LOVE the houses, they are BEAUTIFUL!  They are way out of our price range though, so the chance of us moving is not good.  We are going to do everything in our power in the next year though to pray that the price comes down!  :)

I am needing to pack!  Next week some of my teacher friends and I are going to Las Vegas for the Daily 5 conference.  I need to pack for that, and that also means my kids are going to grandma and grandpa's house while I am away.  So, I need to pack from them too!  The grading period ends on Friday as well, plus I have volleyball games both Tuesday and Thursday, so I know it is going to be a very busy week!

Since I dove into the blogging world, and TPT, I don't spend nearly as much time on TPT as I used to.  Needless to say, most of our meals still come from Pinterest, as I spent hours and hours on it before.

I can't find the original pin that I pinned, but here is someone else's take on it. I love buffalo chicken, and when we find this recipe we make it ALL THE TIME!!  We use Frank's buffalo sauce, not this Texas brand that Christina used.  I do love her idea of making enchiladas out of it after, I may have to try that!  I use pretzel buns from Costco, and sprinkle blue cheese on mine too!  We love them!!

1 comment

  1. Hi, found you at Farley's!

    I had to laugh a little because I can't tell you how many times I sit at my desk and blog as the hubby plays video games. haha

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top