30 Amazing Teachers ~ Ashley

Hellllllo there, friends!! :)


I am so glad that my FABULOUS friend, Cassandra asked me, Ashley Schroeder from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd, to celebrate her 30th birthday by being a part of her 30 awesome teachers blog series!!

Cassandra is the biggest cheerleader, has the sweetest heart, and is one of the most genuine people I know! We met in Vegas 2014 when we were both there for the TPT conference, and she is JUST as much of a DOLL in person as she is in this online teacher community of ours!!   I'm excited to be a part of her birthday celebration on her blog!

January is the best time there is for fresh starts and NEW GOALS, and I don't know about you but I am in need BIG TIME of some PERSONAL goals and fresh starts, so I thought I would share a few nuggets of inspiration with you and a FREEBIE that we can all use to get started TOGETHER!



  Does that quote above scream at anyone else?! It's screaming at me right now.  After a rough year of completely careless eating, nearly no workouts, and NO workout plan nor routine, I MUST make a change.  I MUST! I'm asking you to join me, too!

As you know, one of the things that I am 100% about is being real and being YOU.  And if I'm being real right now, I've been on an up and down roller coaster when it comes to fitness and eating for over a year now.  I just canNOT get it under control.  More so - rewind the clock to 2013? I was working out 6 times a week and counting every calorie I ate, so it STINGS admitting to the fact that I have LOST control, desire, and motivation to make smart choices about food, find my workout routine, and to STICK WITH the good choices that I AM able to make!

With that being said.... I KNOW that making better choices in the diet and exercise department will help me to feel better and to have more energy to put into my job as well as into my Schroeder Shenanigans business, but I just CAN'T seem to get started!    I NEED your support and cheerleading! Together we are better!! RIGHT?!? 

Monday, I start a new journey.  A new journey back on track to taking care of myself.  A new journey that includes saying no, to turning down birthday snacks, and to ELIMINATING EXCUSES!!

That new journey - like all of my journeys have - starts with goals.  If I write it down, I'm much more apt to hold myself accountable.  With that comes a printable - obviously. :)

Grab yours by clicking here or by clicking the image below.  




Print it out - carry it with you - set yourself some goals - and CHECK OFF EACH DAY as you meet you goals for the day! (that's what the circles are for! - y'all know how I love a good checklist!)

Then - stay connected with me by posting a picture of your workout, your healthy meal, your goal sheet, a quote you found inspirational, ANYTHING - by using the hashtag #GOALS2GETHER.

And if you'd love more FREE resources like this one, sign up for my email list below for EXCLUSIVE goodies!!



Here's a quick scope that tells a bit more of my story, my struggles, and MY GOALS and plans for how we can do this together!!





We're in this together.  :) You've got this!



No comments

Back to Top