Day Three

Today I wasn't able to work very long.  I had to take my kiddos to their grandparents before I could head to work, and I stopped at IKEA along the way.  I was able to get some things for home and my classroom, but that didn't leave me very much time to work in my room.  I still can't move my desks because they are going to come in and clean the carpet again from the dripping pipe, and I don't know when they are going to do that.  I hope that they do it some time soon!

I was able to organize my closet a little more today, and I set up another bulletin board, as well as moved some more of the big furniture around in my room.  I really like the way it looks, and can't wait to finish setting up the rest of my room!

My new storage area, and pink bulletin board
God Bless!! 


No comments

Back to Top