Monday Made It

This is my first time linking up to another blog, and I hope that I do this right!!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQ5ub7T5xUFi5gyjOuA0LB1hGiWDUP5tId_X5kYUeMI3RVTQ2HK5HgvBPIl6nctP518sVUiczmEg9PaOd9ObCw57z-8s_NVJl8GxQOoDzJaRp8aYpEEA-cuLHqNWfix0IicK5q-SfQxEuW/s1600/3am_tara_madeitmonday_2013.png


I am starting the Daily 5 in my classroom this year, and there are tons of fabulous daily 5 and CAFE signs already created out there, but I couldn't find any that I really loved.  This helped me stay up late so that way I could create my own, that of course match, and match my classroom colors.  I love the chevron background, and can't wait to get these cut out, laminated and up on my wall!

Please feel free to take these and use them!  The awesome background is thanks to Anchor Me Designs!  Check out her TPT store to get a copy of your own chevron backgrounds!

AMD Etsy Store
 Enjoy my Monday freebie!!  (Leave me your email if you want me to send them to you, and I will figure out how to attach them soon!)



1 comment

  1. I love these posters! On a side note, I found it easiest to use Google Drive to add freebies on to my blog. I can give you more details if you are interested in doing this. Also Jessica Stanford has some really good tips on her blog (http://mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com/2013/03/blogging-101-basics-all-about-posts.html) about getting started. Just in case you are interested in taking a look. I remember all too well how it was starting a blog. Let me know if you have any questions. I can "try" to answer them. :)

    Krystyn
    Ms Richards's Musings

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top