I've been missing, but I'll be back!!

Sorry I've been missing in action the past week!  Things have been very crazy around here!!

My daughter turned one last week, I can't believe that it has been a year already!  Where does time go!?



My school had their annual auction Friday night as well, so I was at that late.

There has been a lot going on at school too, with staff members and changes coming up next year.

My best friend came in for the weekend to surprise me, with her baby for my daughter's birthday.

Then I woke up this morning and couldn't talk!!  Luckily by 9:00 my voice was back good enough to teach loud enough that my students could hear me.

Needless to say, I'm here, but I've been sleeping!  Last night I went to bed at 7:30!!  I wanted to get to bed that early tonight too, but I had to electronically sign papers for our home refinance.  I will be back soon, I promise!!!

Plus, I may have something exciting to share that is coming up really soon!!

No comments

Back to Top