Sunday Scoop - on Monday!

I am so excited that I saw a few people post about a new linky party on Sundays!  I love this idea from the Teaching Trio and can't wait to link up every week!!


I love the idea of this linky because it is super easy to do, and something that I can do on a Sunday night, even after promising myself not to work between 12 and 6!!  :)  I could get this done on Saturday night too!!  Since I am a day late to the party, here is my post for this week!  I will try to get next week's up on Sunday!!


Make sure to go check out Teaching Trio for what everyone else is up to this week, or to link up yourself!!


Teaching Trio

1 comment

  1. What a great book order! I bet your students will be excited when the box arrives! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Juliet
    Tech Crazy Teacher
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top