Super Saturday Sale

I'm excited for Fall!  I can't wait for the cooler temperatures!  To help me prepare myself for this weather I headed up to my parent's house for the weekend.  They live about an hour and a half north of my house, but it is typically 20 degrees cooler here!!  We love it!!

To help celebrate the cooler weather at my parent's house, and the thought that fall might be here soon I am linking up with Where the Magic Happens for a Super Saturday sale!!


I have just changed for featured items so that they are my fall products!!  These are the first products I ever made!!  I plan on going back through them soon to update them!  If you grab them today, for only $1 you will get them as they are now, but just wait for the update that will be coming this month!!  

I have learned so much in the last year since I started posting on TPT!!  I can't wait to go back and update these products!!

After you go check out my store, make sure you stop by Where the Magic Happens to see what other awesome sellers have linked up!!

No comments

Back to Top