Friday Freebie - the last one!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  I hope that everyone has had a great October, and are as excited as I am that it is now FRIDAY!!  :)  For us, this means Trunk or Treat tonight, so I get to race home after picking up Bubba from school, after vollyeball practice, dress him up like Batman, and my princess like Boo from Monster's Inc., and go back to work for our Trunk or Treat!  At least Bubba will be big enough this year so that he'll understand a little more of what is going on.   Plus the kids love seeing him!

I am working on getting things set up with my blog, so you can go over and Follow my blog with Bloglovin!!  I love Bloglovin' and use it on my iPad and iPhone, especially for middle of the night feedings!

Now on to what you are all here for this week, the Friday freebie!!


My kids are doing the daily 5, so I have been struggling with how to keep them accountable for what they are working on during word work.  Some of my kids are great at working the whole time, some sit and stare, and others, I don't know what they do.  I created these tic-tac-toe boards so they would have a way to show me what they did.  You can go grab them at my TPT store!

I know they helped the kids stay on track this week, and by asking them to do three activities it kept them working on their words this week.  I didn't put my spelling words on this sheet, so that way I could use the same sheets again next week, or the week after.  I may add their words, or have them write their words on the sheets, because some students would come to me every day asking for their spelling lists again because they left theirs at home.

I am going to be continuing to add on to this packet, so make sure you grab it now, while it's free!  Then you'll be able to get the updates for free as well!

Thank you all so much for coming to this awesome Friday blog hop, and I hope you keep coming back!

Make sure you go on to our next friend in the blog hop!


1 comment

  1. I also love checking blogs on my iPad and iPhone in the middle of the night. It's a bit addictive, isn't it!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top