Friday Freebie - Part 2

Happy Friday everyone!!

I hope that you are all as excited as I am to check out the Friday freebies this week!!

I know that all of the teachers participating have been working hard to make sure that we have some awesome products for you!

It has been a very productive week for me.  My kiddos have been doing standardized testing, which means we don't do much else during our school days.  This has left me with evenings to work on the blog, and a TPT store!! 

I started my store last week, and am excited to be sharing this week's freebie for you through TPT!

If you use the Daily 5 then you will want this recording sheet to help you keep track of what stations your kids go to.  I don't have enough time during my reading block to have them go to all 5 stations, so this helps me keep track of where they go each day, so I know if I need to encourage them to go to a certain station.

It takes maybe 2 minutes for me to run through my list of kiddos, and I just circle where they go each day.  I have to copy this sheet on the front and back of a paper, as I have 26 kiddos.

I have not been able to figure out how to make this form editable for you, so right now it is a PDF.  As soon as I can figure out how to make an editable PDF I will go back in and update the current product.  (If anyone knows how to do it, and wants to teach me that would be amazing!!)

I hope that you all enjoy this freebie, and make sure you head on over to my friend Allison over at Stuckey in Second!


If you are just joining the blog hop, make sure you start at the beginning with Ashley and Amanda at For His Glory Teaching!


For His Glory Teaching

No comments

Back to Top