Meet the Teacher Monday . . . Linky

I am linking up with Trina over at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom!  She is doing a meet the teacher Monday where we will be answering questions every Monday.

This week she had us do a Vision Board.  I used my new year goals to create my vision for the year.


1.  Where did I win in 2013?  In 2013 I was blessed with my baby girl completing my family!  I am so blessed by my sweet girl, and she is for sure my mini me!!

2.  Where did I lose in 2013?  In 2013 I lost all of my baby weight after having my baby girl.  I was so excited with how quickly I bounced back!  I am still not where I want to be, but at least I am trying to working at it.  I lost my best friend to a new school too!  That was hard, but I am glad that she is enjoying where she is!

3.  What did I learn?  I learned a lot about how much I can handle.  I can function on less than 6 hours of sleep.  I can read a book, and feed a baby at the same time.  I am loving all of the information I am getting about the Daily 5, and centers for math.  I can't imagine teaching math or reading a different way!

4.  Where do I want to be this time next year?  Next year I have big hopes for where I will be.  I am excited that I will have a one and a half year old, and a three year old!!  I can't believe how quickly time goes!  I am hoping for big changes next year, but I can't share them yet!

Make sure that you go and check out Trina's blog and link up!!  I can't wait to see what we can learn about each other next month!!

6 comments

  1. Love it! I'm glad you kept some quiet- because there are a few things in my mind I don't want to share quite yet either which was kind of making me think I wouldn't do this but now I will :)

    x Serena x

    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by Serena!! I love following you on IG!! I can't wait to hear about your big news later this year when you are ready to share too!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for participating and congrats on your baby girl. I have heard of the daily 5, but I am not familiar with the program. I'm wondering if this is something I should check out. Well, I cant wait to hear about your new changes...when you're ready to share them of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog through the Meet the Teacher Monday linky and now I am your newest follower. Congratulations on your baby girl! :o)

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here from the Meet the Teacher Monday linky party. Congratulations on your baby girl! I gained a little girl in June myself. Best of luck on the rest of the school year!

    Elizabeth
    The First Grade Jungle Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to the bittersweet feelings of losing a teacher BFF to another school. I hope 2014 is full of blessings! I'm your newest follower!

    :) Ash
    The Rolly Chair

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top