Wrap It Up

I am so excited to be linking up with Hello Sunshine this month for our Wrap It Up link up!!

I love the end of the year because it gives me time to reflect on everything I've done with the kids this year!  It also gives me time to start thinking about next year!



One of my favorite things to do with my students are fun things in May!  I have done this every year that I have been teaching, and it is one of my favorite things to do!  My students love it too, because they help me come up with our fun activities!


I love these activities because students look forward to them, and they are a HUGE surprise for them!  I am really looking forward to our day at AZ Air Time!  It will be a great surprise for my kids!  I have  a very active class this year, so it will be a fun way to celebrate the end of the year and for them to have fun at the same time!

I am looking forward to having my students write their summer bucket list!  I love this idea from Kristen Clements!  I can't wait to use this and see what my students hope to do this summer!

Last Day Blues is a fun book to read to students near the end of the year!  I love how funny it is!!  I also can't wait to share The Night Before Summer Vacation with my students!!  Both of these stories will be so fun!!

Make sure you head over to Hello Sunshine so you can check out some other amazing end of the year ideas!  Plus, link up with your favorite end of the year ideas!!



1 comment

Back to Top