Goals for Summer

I am excited to link up with I Heart Grade 3 to bring you my summer goals today!!
I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish this summer!  I am so excited that I have ten weeks to do this!!  I am hoping to spend A LOT of time with my babies too!!


This amazing To Do List is from the super sweet Ashley!!  I LOVE it, and am so thankful that I was able to print it out this morning and start getting it ready for this summer!


I am excited to spend time with my family this summer!!  My babies are growing up way too quickly, and I don't want to lose any more time with them.  I am excited to spend days playing, swimming, riding our bikes, doing puzzles, reading stories and taking naps!!


I am SUPER excited to head to Vegas this summer!!  My husband and I are going together this year since he is attending the DI conference.  I can't wait to spend time with some amazing friends that I've made, and to meet so many new friends I've made!!


I have a TON of ideas going through my heads!!  I am putting together my to do list for the summer so that way I can have new things for next year and for you!!  I am hoping to have my math centers done by the end of the summer so that way they are ready to go for the school year!  It's a big goal, but I think I can do it!!

7 comments

  1. Sounds like a super fun summer! I think your blog is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of fun for you this summer. Jealous about Vegas - enjoy! :)


    Maren @ Malimo Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! Vegas! I hope we will get a chance to meet in person!

    Thank you so much for participating my new first ever linky party! I have been having a ball reading what people are posting! This is great!

    I love your Summer List pages! What a great idea to keep yourself organized - I should look in to doing something like this. With 3 kids, a husband, and a home to take care of, things can get kind of crazy!

    Here's hoping that you will be able to join up lots this summer! You know where to find me! lol!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3,com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog design. It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those summer to-do lists! I need to get those fast!!! Enjoy Vegas!!!!! :)
    Chandra @ Teaching with Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top