Five for Friday ~ July 3

I am LOVING summer break!  It is flying by, but has been so much fun!!  We had a great week, and I  know we are going to have a great weekend!!

This morning I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!!



This week my hubby and I celebrated 8 years of marriage!!  One of our favorite places to go is the Melting Pot!  I was so excited that my hubby let us go there!  I was totally okay with breaking away from Whole 30 to do it too!  I love feeling great, but the Melting Pot is SOOOOO yummy!!




This week I took my babies to a splash pad!  It is a ton of fun!  We usually go with friends but our friends are out of town right now so we went by ourselves.  We left before all of the big kids ran us over, but we still had a lot of fun!  My son LOVED the water slide, and my sweet girl wanted to just run in the water!



This week was the FIRST TIME all summer that I was able to get into my classroom!  I was SOOO excited to finally be able to get in!  I usually like to have my room ready to go before summer starts so that way I don't have to think or stress about it over the summer.  This year I was blessed to move classrooms, so I was able to get in and start setting up!  Here is a little sneak peek for you to see what I've been up to this week!



This morning my son and I ran back to my classroom to drop off a few more things and we are heading up to grandma and grandpa's house to drop the kids off before we go to Vegas!!  I can't wait! Can you tell how excited I am!?  I am already decked out in my TPT gear!!




This is my hubby's new favorite song and my son sings the chorus too!  LOVE IT!

3 comments

  1. Oooo the Melting Pot sounds so good right now! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been working in my classroom, too! I just hate to leave it all for August! Have a fab time in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I moved classrooms this year too. It's kind of fun to start all over in a way. Love the tank top!
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top