Sunday Scoop ~ February 8

I am linking up tonight with The Teaching Trio!


I have my observation tomorrow, so I should really be preparing more for that.  I am being observed in math, which I believe is my best subject, so I'm really not too worried about it.  I really need to get our tax stuff together too though!

I am hoping to have my report cards done by Friday.  Our trimester ends on Friday, so I would love to have all of my comments and everything already done, so all I have to do on Friday is make sure that all of my grades are in and updated.

Since we have the end of our trimester on Friday, we have an early dismissal.  We always plan a lunch out when this happens, since we don't get to do it very often!  I love my work friends, and I know I wouldn't be able to do this job every day without them!


1 comment

  1. I filed my taxes on Monday. Such a relief to have that done! Good luck with your observation. I have my last one for the year on the 19th, also in math.

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top