Five for Friday ~ March 6

What a week it's been!  I love linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to bring you my Five for Friday!



I'm so excited to print this freebie I found from Jenny and have it ready for my sub to use while I am out of town after Spring Break!  It is going to be so fun to have my room decorated with shamrocks in so many different ways!


It has been a CRAZY week here for me!  We had our a spirit week, and of course I was in charge of way TOO much!  We had our school talent show Tuesday night, which is always a TON of fun, but so much work ahead of time!  The dress rehearsal was on Monday.  Today is Grandparent's Day, and my class is in charge of chapel.  I know they are going to do great!





Last weekend I went to Ed Camp Phoenix, and it was AMAZING!!  First, I was able to meet up with a few of my fellow Arizona bloggers!  Second I was able to learn about so many great tools that I didn't know about.  I can't wait to put some of them into practice so I can make my classroom and school that much better!




Today I'm headed up to Northern California as soon as I get out of school.  We are piling into the car, and heading out.  This week we are going to celebrate my sister!  She is getting married May 30, so I am throwing her wedding shower on Sunday, and then her bachelorette party next weekend!  It is going to be a crazy week, and a busy week, but I am excited to see my best friend, former 2nd grade teacher, and Amy from Fun in Room 3!!



Here is this week's video!  I couldn't help but sing along while I was grading papers Thursday night when this song came on!!  LOVE IT!


No comments

Back to Top