Five for Friday ~ March 13

Good morning!!  I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  It's been a fun week so I hope you enjoy!



I am LOVING Spring Break!!  My mom, daughter and I drove to California Friday night, and we made it by 2:30!  We threw my sister a wedding shower on Sunday!  It was a ton of fun, and we had some yummy food!




Monday night I was able to meet up with Amy for dinner!  It was AMAZING!!  I love this lady!!  I am so thankful for the amazing journey that TPT has put me in, and for the INCREDIBLE people that I have met.  I am so thankful for a supportive husband who asks me about these friends, and encourages me to meet up with these women.  Amy is incredible, and I think we have a lot in common!  Our babies are not too far apart, and we just hit it off!  I am so happy that she is going to be in Vegas too!  We can be two small fish in the ocean together!



On Tuesday I headed down to the Bay Area to hang out with my bestie and her baby!!  We went to the Oakland Zoo, and spent the day with our babies and the animals!!  It was a great day of fun!!  After the zoo we went to my besties and spent the night.  It was great to be able to catch up, and get some quality girl time in!!  I miss her so much!!




We have spent some time cleaning out my grandma's house this week.  She fell and broke her arm a few weeks ago, and we had to clean out her apartment so that way she wouldn't get hurt again.  My mom and I found some fun things in her apartment.




Here is this week's video!  I love this song!  The lead singer of Casting Crowns had surgery earlier this week, and it's amazing the support and trust in God that both him and his family have.  I shared it with my staff earlier this year too, as I believe it definitely talks about us as teachers too.

No comments

Back to Top