Peek at my Week ~ Week 4

Happy Sunday everyone!!  I can't believe that I am already beginning my fourth week of school!  This school year is just flying by!

We have a short week this week too!  On Friday we go to another local private school for a training all day.  It's a day with no students, but still a day of working together.

I am linking up with Deedee to bring you my peek at my week!!


We are finishing up our social studies and English units this week before we head into the long holiday.  On Wednesday we are going to prepare for our tests by playing Bingo and a scoot game!!  Both of these things are included in the Changes in Technology pack!

We have been using Marcy Cook Tiles and I am in LOVE!!  We have been using the iPads to take pictures of their finished pages so I can go back and check how they are doing.  I love using these too because there are so many different skills that they can practice.

You can download my plans here and click the images to get links to the products.

I hope that you all have a great week!!  


1 comment

  1. It's mind boggling to me that you've in your 4th week already! We have another week until we START! This week we have staff training and open house. Kids don't come until next Tuesday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top