Weekly Plans ~ FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL

I cannot believe that summer is over, and that I begin school on WEDNESDAY!!  I really feel like summer just ended!  I am so excited for this school year though, and I cannot wait for our new kiddos to be here on Wednesday!!

I have set many goals for myself for 2015, and I am setting even more for the 2015-2016 school year.  One of those goals is to have my weekly plans up for you every Sunday so you can get a peek into what I am doing for my week!!

This week I am linking up with the amazing Mrs. Wills Kindergarten for a Peek at My Week!


I'm really excited to begin our school year with some looking into Mindsets, and how I want my students to not only view themselves this year, but also their classmates!!

We are starting our Thankful Cards on Friday!  I can't wait to see what this group is thankful for this year!

We have some awesome ideas for some back to school pictures too, so I will make sure to share those later this week!!

If you are starting school tomorrow, have a GREAT first day!  If you still have a few weeks off then enjoy those vacation days!!

No comments

Back to Top