Five for Friday ~ August 21

Happy Friday!!  We have made it to another Friday!  I have now survived my second week of school!!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today to bring you my Five for Friday!!



I am so excited for my friend Ashlyn who is celebrating reaching 1,000 followers on TPT!!  I am helping her celebrate and we are giving away a $100 TPT gift card!!  Did you have some more things on your wish list that you didn't grab at the sale!?!  Check out the giveaway here!!




Saturday night I went out with some of my favorite Arizona bloggers!!  We met up for some coffee, periscope, and then dinner!  It was so much fun!!




This week we started math centers.  and I was so excited to get these prepped for my kids!!  You can read all about our weekly plans for the week here.




I got home from dinner with a friend Wednesday night and I was so excited that this beautiful box of clothes was waiting for me at my door!!  I plan on sharing more about it later, but let me just say that this is only the second time I've have a Stitch Fix box delivered and I am keeping ALL five pieces!!




Our worship leader sang this song in church on Sunday, and I LOVED it!!  I texted him Sunday afternoon to find out what it was!  I am so glad that I did!  This song has been on repeat all week for me!


No comments

Back to Top