I love Clip Art!!

Okay, so since I have started selling on TPT I have become slightly addicted to Clip Art!!  I love how Ashley at Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd shared how she organizes her clip art!  I plan on doing that this summer, but until then I know that I will continue to buy more!  Especially every time there is a TPT sale!  

I love finding new clip art to help make my products great for all of you, and things that really draw my kids in!  I love Krista at Creative Clips!  Here clip art is amazing and one of my favorites right now!!  She offers so many things for free!  It is amazing!!  Below you will find a picture of some of my favorites, and these were all FREE!!


She also has so many awesome holiday clip art sets!!  I was able to snag tons of her Christmas stuff!  Her new monthly club is awesome, and I can't wait to check it out!  On the first of every month she offers a new month for a discounted price!  I was able to buy May for $8, instead of the $10!  I can't wait to see what I will be getting that month, as all of her stuff is AMAZING!!

During this past sale I purchased her Superhero pack of clip art!!  I was able to use it to create items for our superhero day last week!!


Here is one thing that I was able to create with her amazing clip art pack!  You can find this in my superhero writing pack on TPT.

The superheroes were all so cute, and I love that she offered a black line version as well!  It gave my kids an opportunity to color their own superhero!!

I can't wait to use so many of her clip art pieces to help design my new classroom decor next year, and to create even better learning opportunities for my students and yours!!  Thank you for your generosity Krista, and for all of your amazing work!!

3 comments

  1. I used the Superhero pack to make my SMARTBoard attendance for this month! I love it too! (I actually think I might be a clip art addict! Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right?)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by to let you know that I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger award.

    Head on over to my blog to find out the details!

    Missy:)
    http://www.theadventuresofaclassyteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I’ve been a lurker around your blog for a few months. I love this article and your entire site! Looking forward to reading more!
    discount rugs

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top