Five for Friday ~ September 18

Good morning friends!!  Happy Friday!!  I don't know about you, but this has been a long week for me!  I have been up way later than I should have been a few nights this week!  I am linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my Five for Friday.



It's been a hands on week!!  I am LOVING our science unit we are working on!  To help cement the difference in rocks this week we ATE some rocks!
A photo posted by Mrs. 3rd Grade (@mrs3rdgrade) on


This week I was able to meet some of my amazing FRIENDS for dinner!!  These girls are AMAZING!  Do you recognize all of them!?!  Becca, Miss Giraffe, Janae, The Sharpened Pencil and Ashlyn, The Creative Classroom!  AMAZING!!




I shared all about my math time here.   I have been asked more about Bump so I am working on another post, and possibly working on a Periscope all about it!
A photo posted by Mrs. 3rd Grade (@mrs3rdgrade) on


Wednesday night I was able to attend an awesome concert!!  David Crowder is one of my favorite artists, and he was touring again!!  LOVED every moment!!




2 comments

  1. It was so awesome getting to have dinner with you!!! We definitely have to do it again sometime soon! :) Your science unit sounds like so much fun... and delicious!

    - Becca
    Miss Giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad to say that I didn't recognize the other ladies, but I did recognize you from all your awesome Instagram pictures! :)
    Crystal
    www.crystalclearteaching.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top