Five for Friday ~ November 13

I have survived my week of parent teacher conferences!!  I am so thankful for the time that I was able to spend with each of my parents meeting with them to discuss their child's progress, but thankful for the extra time back in our week!!



This week we finished up our place value interactive notebooks.  I LOVE that my students are able to practice their skills, and then create their own numbers and not just use the ones that are created for them!





This week was a fun week of parent teacher conferences.  We had a great time meeting with parents this week, and getting to share our student's growth and achievements.  I shared all about my parent teacher conference tips here!  




I was excited to start cleaning some things out and find my awesome Thanksgiving math task cards and some of my Christmas ones!  I was excited to get the copies made, and ready to go for the next four weeks!  I know that they are going to FLY BY!!





Do you follow my amazing friend Angie?!  Wednesday night she posted on Instagram this amazing picture!  I immediately ran to my TPT cart and added it!  My kids LOVE their brag tags this year, and I am so thankful that Angie keeps giving  me more great ideas on how to give them new brag tags!!




This week's video is all about the great things that God has done for us!  I know I wouldn't be where I am without His mercy and grace.

1 comment

  1. Girl, I am just scrolling through your blog posts this evening and stumbled across this post! Can I just say how much I adore you?!?! You are so incredibly kind to give me shout outs like you do! Seriously, I love that you love and use my work in your classroom! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top