30 Amazing Teachers ~ Jennifer

I was so honored to be asked to be part of my friend Cassandra’s 30 Amazing Teachers.  I’m Jennifer, the blogger behind The Blessed Teacher and I truly live a BLESSED life!

30 amazing teachers
I’m Blessed by Friendships


Cassandra and I connected through Instagram and finally met for lunch one day about a year and a half ago.



A photo posted by theblessedteacher (@theblessedteacher) on


I have been beyond blessed by our friendship.  Our friendship has grown to include some other amazing Arizona bloggers that are part of my bloggy bestie tribe!




I am incredibly blessed to call Ashlyn from The Creative Classroom, Caitlin from The Kinder Garden and Maribel from Learning in Wonderland my friends.  I have learned so much from them.  They have taught me new things, challenged me, and come to my rescue on all things techie!





I’m Blessed by My Co-Workers

I love the ladies I work with.  They keep me sane on crazy days, make me laugh when I feel like I might lose it, and help when I’m sick and can’t get anything done!



3rd Grade Team

I also feel incredibly blessed to teach where I do.  It’s the school right in my neighborhood.  I was a stay at home mom when my girls were babies and when my youngest entered kindergarten in our neighborhood school I was blessed to be hired as a third grade teacher.  That was 11 years ago and I was able to be there with my girls for their 8 years at our school. 

Here is a picture of my home away from home.

Classroom with Watermark


Between my family life, teacher life, and blogging/TpT life I have been blessed beyond measure.

And now I would love to bless you with a FREEBIE for Thanksgiving to help you and your class count your blessings.

Slide1

Thanks for letting me share Mrs. 3rd Grade!

No comments

Back to Top