Sharing Sunshine . . . Weekly Goals!

I am so excited that it is the 15th again so I can bring you some Sunshine today!  Here in Arizona we have a little rain today, and it is not full of sunshine!!  I am excited to share with you today though, and bring a little sunshine to our day!!

Share some sunshine with Hello Sunshine Teachers every month on the 15th!

Do you follow the amazing Ashley, from Schroeder Shenanigans in Second!?!  She is one of my bloggy favorites and I am so glad that I get to interact with her so much more now thanks to technology!  She scoped tonight about her AMAZING goal list for the week!!  I LOVE it!! 

Sharing sunshine with weekly goals with a fun printable made by Ashley!

I LOVE it so much that I have already printed it, and guess what?!!  I printed it on cardstock on accident, but I LOVE the fact that I did that!  Now I am going to write my weekly goals, and then laminate it!!  How much better will that be!?!

Do you have consistent goals that you would like to obtain!?  Make sure to check out Ashley's post so you can keep track of your goals too!!  Thank you Ashley for sharing with us!!


I would LOVE if you could share some sunshine with us on Hello Sunshine Teachers!!

No comments

Back to Top