November Pick 3

There have been so many amazing ideas all over Pinterest, and I am so excited for some new ideas for November!



One of my favorite things to do during November is to remind students of things that we are thankful for.  We do this every week in my classroom, but I want them to e extra conscious of it during the holidays because we so often take things for granted.  I love this turkey box!!  You can check out the original post here, and my pin here!!




I love the idea of this tree!  It is beautiful!!  I love having my kids do art work to go with the seasons even if we do have art once a week.  The original post is in a different language, but you can check it out here, and my pin here.




My students love snacks, just like I'm sure yours do too!  This snack looks like a fun way to give them a festive snack.  I like the way that they are bending the cone so it looks like a cornucopia.  You can check out the original post here, and my pin here.


You can check out my Fall Pinterest board here!  I am getting back into pinning, and loving it!


Follow Mrs 3rd Grade's board Fantastic Fall Ideas on Pinterest.

You can check out everyone else's awesome pins to see what they are up to this month as well!

2 comments

  1. We're like-minded! I'm also in love with the turkey gratitude box and the blessing mix. Been thinking about making the blessing mix to spread the love. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, I love the turkey box and the idea- how adorable! The kids would love the Thanksgiving Blessing mix too! The art project would be fun to do, and would keep my kiddos busy for awhile. Thank you for sharing your awesome pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top