Top Wishlisted Items

Did you hear that it is time for a sale again!?!  I love the TPT sales because it helps me get ready for some great times during the school year!  I have some awesome products in my cart ready to purchase on Monday!  I wanted to share with you some of my most wish listed items in my store!

A fun linky party where you can check out everyone's most wish listed items!

I LOVE my products that are in my top three list!!  They are some of my favorites, and some of my most used products!

Superhero writing is a great way to have students practice their writing while they are engaged in their learning

This writing product is one of my favorites, and the kids LOVE it!  They get to color their own superhero and then they describe their superhero.

A creation interactive notebook to keep students engaged in their religion lessons

I LOVE teaching religion, it is one of my favorite parts of our day.  My students enjoy using these notebook pages because it keeps them involved in their learning, and helps them feel as if they part of the lesson.  There are notebook pages where they get to color each day of creation, and then reflection questions to reflect on their learning.

Superhero day is one of our favorite days of the year, and this superhero math pack allows you to engage students on a crazy day!

My most wish listed idea is a FAVORITE in my class every year!  We have a superhero day and we have so much fun using these math centers!!  I have math centers for both first and third graders.  The centers range from adding, multiplication and graphing.

I hope that you have found some awesome ideas, and if you are looking for more make sure to check out the linky above so you can find more great ideas to add to your basket on Monday for a great price!!

No comments

Back to Top