Sunday Scoop on Monday!

I am so excited to be linking up this morning for the Sunday Scoop!  I know I'm a day late, but I still have to share!!


We have our standardized testing this week.  It's not that I'm against testing, I just don't understand why all the kids have to take the test the same way.  It really doesn't show what all of my kiddos know.  Plus, it is SO MUCH testing this week.  In my paper plan we will finish this week, thanks to Go Noodle, and recess breaks.

While the kids are testing I'm hoping that I'll be able to plan the week after Fall Break, and for sure get my next social studies unit planned!

I also have to pack for Orange County!  I'm so excited to be headed that way this weekend for the start of my fall break!!

I'm happy to get to hang out with friends this week!!  Yesterday a group of us went to see Gone Girl!!    We all read the book together last year as part of a book club.  We were so excited to all go see the movie together to celebrate our friend's birthday!

I hope that you all have a great week!  Don't forget to check out what I put on sale this week too!!


1 comment

  1. I'm so glad I found your site! I found so many cute things here! I am a new follower!

    Chelsey @ Teaching Resource Queen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top