30 Amazing Teachers ~ Angie


I feel honored to be asked by the super sweet Cassandra to be a part of her 30 Amazing Teachers blogging series.  Cassandra and I met online through Facebook and our friendship continued on Instagram.  Being able to spend time with her in Vegas at the TPT Conference validated that she is not only a sweetheart online but also in person!  Cassandra is one of those people who I could just put in my pocket and save for those days when you need a pick me up.  She's so good about "filling my bucket" and making me feel like my work is top notch.  I will always love her for that!

I decided to feature some of my favorite Christmas "goodies" for this post and the great news is that EVERYTHING that you see in this post is FREE!  Yep, that's right, FREE!  First up, Grinch Day Resources!  Do you celebrate Grinch Day in your classroom?  Our entire grade level celebrates Grinch Day and we keep the kids active and busy with Grinchy activities!  You can read all about it HERE and grab some FREEBIES too!


These reindeer make my teacher heart SMILE!  Yes, they are FREE to make too!  No need to purchase anything.  Simply give your students an oval and circle tracer, strips of green, red, and brown paper, yellow paper, black paper, and cream paper.  My students used my example and created these on their own!  Aren't they adorable?  The legs and eyes are my favorite!


I don't know about you but this month is my favorite but busiest month of the school year!  I created these Holiday Print & Go Sheets for the busy teacher that I know we all are!  I put these in a packet and use them for morning work but think they are versatile and can be used during other parts of our busy December school days!


Lastly, I want to leave you with this image.  I know that Cassandra and I both share a love of having quality time with our families.  This picture makes me smile because as busy as the school days get in December, it all is worth it because after a few short weeks, we are home with our families.  For me, I enjoy spending Christmas break cuddled up on the couch with my husband and 4 year old daughter, watching movies, and just being together as a family.  Let this image remind you that SOON it will be your Christmas break.  I hope you enjoy the down time and allow yourself to spend it with family, relax, and recharge your batteries because YOU DESERVE IT.



No comments

Back to Top