Teacher's Little Helpers: Holiday Products to Get You Through the Month

There are so many things that need to get done during the month of December.  Planning is something that is key to make sure that you have enough to fill your days!!

Ashley, from Schroeder Shenanigans in Second has an amazing planner to help you with just that!!  I always go to Ashley for all things planning!!


I love to have fun and engaging math centers during December too!!

Setting up math centers ahead of time gives you time to prep and prepare skills that students need to work on

I try and have different task cards out for every week.  There are so many amazing task cards out there, it is awesome to find them!

This growing bundle is a great way to get some math centers at an awesome price!

My snowman activities are a lot of fun too, and we try to have an entire snowman day where everything is tied together!!

A great interactive notebook to help your students prepare for Christmas

My favorite thing to do with my students is my interactive notebook about the true meaning of Christmas.  I created this notebook after our Easter notebook last year.  I am really looking forward to diving into it this year with my students.


You can find more great products, and link up your great products below!!  I'd love to find some more engaging activities to do with my students over the next two weeks!!



2 comments

  1. I love your Christmas Interactive Notebook and your desire to teach about the true meaning of Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your Interactive Notebook is terrific. Also, thanks a bunch for sharing Ashley's calendar planner. I am obsessed with finding anything to better my organization! Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    Angela
    The Organized Plan Book

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top