Five for Friday ~ March 18

Happy Friday! I am so excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to bring you my Five for Friday today!!



A great morning message is a fun way to get your students excited about the day and ready to tackle anything!

Going back the week after Spring Break is always an adjustment, but I was determined to jump right into things and get my kids fired up for the LAST QUARTER!  Can you believe we are already 3/4 of the way done with the school year?!!  Thanks to some inspiration from Miss 5th I wrote this awesome note to my students to inspire them!!


An amazing TWO DO list to help you tackle your lists and make sure you can handle everything!

I LOVE these two do lists!!  What a great idea from one my fellow AZ besties, Ashlyn!!  I can't wait to get these copied and ready to go so I can tackle all of my TWO do lists!!



A photo posted by Mrs. 3rd Grade (@mrs3rdgrade) on


This week we started our ecosystem projects.  I love these projects because they are able to learn more about different ecosystems, and we look at producers, consumers, decomposers, food chains, food webs, predators and prey all at the same time!



This week has been a week of answered prayers!  Last week I was very worried about what I would be doing this next year.  I didn't have any leads as of a week ago.  Since then I have had TWO interviews, and now have TWO job offers!  I am so excited about what I will be doing next year and can't wait to make my final decision.  I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and where He is leading me!!


I was driving home from running some errands on Sunday and this song came on the radio. I had just heard Building 429 at a concert a few weeks ago, and this song just spoke to me this week!  I LOVE it and it has been on REPEAT all week!!  I hope that you love it too!

2 comments

  1. The Two Do lists are a great idea! Thanks for pointing out that resource!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE projects. I love seeing kids really understand a topic. Thanks for sharing!

    Stacy @Made with Love

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top