Best year of my career!?!

This year has had it's challenges, that's for sure!  It has been a year of ups and many downs!  You can read all about how I found out in November that I was not having my contract renewed for the '16-'17 school year here.


Through all of that, the pain, grieving and drama, I have persevered.  I know that it has only been with the help of God that I have been able to make it this far.  God knew exactly what I would need, and He gave me that.  I have been BEYOND BLESSED to spend my last year at my school with an AMAZING teaching partner!  This was my first year with a teaching partner, and I couldn't have asked for a better one!!

Teaching partners come into your life for many different reasons! Luckily my teaching partner is my best friend!  So blessed to have this girl in my life!

Stephanie has been someone that I have been able to confide in.  She has been someone that I have been able to bounce ideas off of.  She has been someone for me to cry with, laugh with, and have fun with.  She has been the type of teaching partner I wish I could have had every year.  Stephanie is an AMAZING teacher and I know that she is going to do amazing things in kinder at her new school.  Even though we are going our separate ways I know that I have been blessed to work with her.  She is going to be someone that I still call to bounce ideas around with, someone who I can confide in, and thankfully one of my best friends!!

Having a partner in crime to go through your school year with is exactly what we each need!  Having a lifeguard in my life is exactly what I needed this year!   Dress up days will never be the same without my teaching partner!  This girl is my rock, and my best friend! I am beyond blessed to have taught with her this year!

We had a super year together in third grade this year! God blessed me with exactly what I need in a teaching partner this year to help me, guide me, and teach me!  This girl is AMAZING!!

I am so thankful for my final year in third grade.  Despite the hard times this year, I have been blessed with another great group of kids.  I have been blessed to make lasting memories.  I have been blessed with a new friend who I can now call my best friend! I know that our friendship does not end on May 26 when the school year does, but will continue forever.  For that I would relive this year again and again!  Thank you Steph for loving me, for accepting me, and for not thinking that I am extremely crazy!!  Love you!

No comments

Back to Top