Love is in at the air . . . Fun new products!!

I am so excited to be linking up with Trina again over at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Classroom!  I love her Meet the Teacher Monday!  I get to know some of my favorite bloggers better, and you get to know me even better!

This week I am excited because I received my shipment from Creative Teaching Press!!  I am excited to be testing out some of their products!

Meet the Teacher Monday: Love is in the Air!!


1.  What is your relationship status?  I have been happily married for almost 8 years now!!  I married my best friend June 30, 2007!

2.  Would you date or marry someone with kids?  Did you marry someone with kids?  I love kids, so I wouldn't mind having kids. I know it would be hard to date someone who had a child, or to marry someone who already had kids.  I am not saying I am against it now, but I know when I got married I wasn't ready for it.

3.  Do you prefer older or younger men?  I have dated both, but my husband is older than I am.  Sometimes you wouldn't know it the way he acts.  I do often say that I have three children!

4.  If you could choose to date or marry one character on film or TV, who would you date?  I don't watch enough TV to have a character that I would marry, but I do love Ted from How I Met Your Mother!

5.  How do you feel about PDA?  I HATE PDA!!  My parents are obnoxious about PDA, so I am totally against it!

6.  What is your biggest turn on?  I love a man who is okay with being goofy and playing with his kids!

7.  What is your biggest turn off?  I dislike a smoker, or men who smoke.  It is not a turn on at all for me. I dated a smoker once, and I wouldn't kiss him if he had been smoking.

8.  Would you date or marry someone shorter than you?  I dated guys shorter than me, but that was when we were younger and dating meant we hung out during lunch time.  :)  I am pretty short, so I've never had to worry about dating someone shorter than me since it really mattered.

9.  Have you ever tried online dating?  Your thoughts?  I have never tried online dating, but I know a few people who have.  A teacher who used to work with me met her husband online dating!!

10.  What is your dream date night?  My dream date has changed over time.  Now my dream date night would be a dinner out, and then an early night in bed!! I miss sleeping!!

Check out these awesome books I just got from Creative Teaching Press!!


I can't wait to check them out, plus all of the other goodies that were in my box today!!


No comments

Back to Top