Peek at my Week

So I am not as cool as everyone else and I haven't figured out how to get my plans for the entire week to fit into a cool PDF document, but I have started to break down my subjects so I can see them better, and I feel that I am better prepared!



I am so excited about the new products I was able to score this weekend because of all of the amazing sales that everyone was having for the Super Bowl too!!


I can't wait to use the awesome Olympic packs that I was able to score today!!  I can't wait for my students to become more familiar with some Olympic words thanks to Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd!  You can check out her awesome word work pack here!

I love reading aloud to my kids, so we are finishing up our study on MLK this week, and then I was going to start the Magic Tree House book about the Olympics.  I love the information from Kelly Dolling, Teacher Idea Factory too!!  My kids are going to learn so much about Russia, and the Olympics this week they aren't going to know what hit them!!



In  math we are going to be jumping into a lot of fun Valentine's Day activities!  I have been printing and am all ready for my aide to start laminating and cutting for me in the morning!!  I seriously don't know what I would do without my two favorite ladies!!

I am excited about some of these differentiated activities, and hope that my kiddos enjoy them too!!

Thanks for such an awesome link Mrs. Wills!  I hope to be back to do it again soon!  Make sure you go and post your weekly plans so we can see the exciting things you will be doing this week too!!

No comments

Back to Top