When to upgrade?!

I am trying to decide if I should upgrade to a premium seller on TPT.  No, I have not sold tons and tons of products, but I am creating more and more.  I looked at the difference between being a basic seller, and a premium seller, and it's amazing the difference in what I would earn per item.

I did the math, of course I have to it is a $60 investment in myself!  I would have to sell 70.5 $1 products, or 35.29 $2 products.  Of course these are all at full price!!.  I think if I spent enough time creating, I might be able to do this.  

The problem is, when do most of you buy?  

I know that I do most of my purchasing when the sales happen.  I am a frugal person, and if I know I can get it 28% off I will wait until then if I can.  There have been times when I have had to buy things before they went on sale, but I try to plan on what I will be doing.

I will probably upgrade to a premium seller some time in the month of July.  My guess is that I will finally be in a good roll of creating, I will have worked all summer on product, and I know people will be getting ready for going back to school.  I hope that by investing in myself this summer that it will pay off!  I am excited to see where TPT can take me, and what I will be able to create for my class next year, and hopefully for your class too!!

Don't forget to check out the last day of the sale today!  


Make sure you get those most wanted things on your wish list!!  I just uploaded a superhero writing pack last night, so go check it out!!  Of course it is part of the sale too!!


I can't wait to use it with my kids next Thursday when we have a superhero day!!

1 comment

  1. I like getting more money for the products I sell, so I bought a premium account after I made $60 from my TPT store. Then I used that money to buy the premium account, and everything since then has been profit! That way, I was able to spring for premium without any out-of-pocket payments. :)
    teacherspayteachers/store/katy-engle/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top