Five for Friday ~ January 30

I am excited to be linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.



On Thursday we celebrated the 100th day of school!  We had so much fun, and did so many different activities!!  I loved the ap I found, thanks to IG!!  I was able to change their faces so they looked like old people!  They thought it was hilarious!




We also had our annual field day on Thursday afternoon!  I was so excited to wear my new shirt!!  If you aren't following Claire Lynn Designs on Facebook yet you'll want to!!  I love these shirts!!




Today for the hundredth day of school we share a snack!  I asked each student to bring in 10 baggies, with 10 items in them each.  We then took turns coming up to pick out what we were going to have.  I had 8 kids not bring anything, so luckily I had some cereal that I brought in!




I am so thankful my baby is home for the weekend with us!  She has been up at my mom's house for the past two weeks, and it was so sweet to see her when my mom brought her to school yesterday afternoon!  I miss her sweet face, and am so thankful that we will get to spend some quality time together this weekend!


I'm very thankful this week for the promise of opportunities ahead!!  I can't wait to share what I have in store!!

2 comments

Back to Top