Sunday Scoop ~ January 17 ~ and a Sale!!

Good morning!!  I am excited to be linking up this morning with The Teaching Trio to bring you my Sunday Scoop!!


Our 100th day of school falls the last week of January, so I want to get all of my materials printed and prepped this week!  We are also having a Superhero day that last week of January so I need to look through my pack and update it!!  I am so excited for these two days!!

I have been working on a new series for two girls that I tutor!  They are loving the questions and it is turing out great!  I can't wait to finish it!

I am also super excited to take Monday off!!

In honor of having Monday off my store is 20% off!!


There are some awesome bloggers who are linking up to share that their stores are on sale too, so you won't want to miss it!!

Don't forget to check out the Teaching Trio too, to see what everyone else is up to!!



1 comment

  1. I am a first and second grade looping teacher, but will be tutoring third grade for the upcoming OAA! I will definitely be checking out your stuff to help :)

    Thanks! Your newest follower,
    Lauren
    Dynamicduo1and2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top