What I bought, and a sneak peek!

I am so excited for the TPT sale going on right now!!  Make sure that you go to check it out!!


I might have already filled my cart TWICE!!  I know, I know, what am I thinking!!



The first time I might have picked up some things from my favorites, Ashley and Angie!!



I love both of these ladies, and all of the amazing things they make!!

Of course, I might have picked up some clip art too!!  I am a fan of GREAT deals, so I picked up some borders and cute clip art from some of my favorites!!  Be on the look out for them soon!!







My store is on sale, an extra 10% off, on top of TPT's 20%, which gives you a grand total of 28%!!  Don't forget to use the code BTS14!!  I can't wait to see what you all grab!!

Happy shopping!!



Here's a sneak peek into my room, and how I have my thankful cards set up, and ready for my students to start using!!


I am going to use this to display their thankful cards, and I have hung them on command hooks that I actually bought at the DOLLAR STORE!!!  9 hooks for $1!!  YES!!  You can get the Thankful For banner here, or these front pages, here.  I have them in both color and black and white in case you want to give your students the option of coloring them like I am!  This will be a great first day activity!  I also made them editable in case you want to add their names for them!  The banner is on sale, as well as my cards!  The title cover is FREE, and there is a freebie in case you want to see what types of cards I offer!

1 comment

Back to Top