Five for Friday!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching again this week for another round of Five for Friday!!



I am so excited that when I link up next week I'll be linking up from VEGAS!!  My friend and I head up to Vegas on Sunday!  We are attending the SDE conferences through the week, but I can't wait to meet up with all of the amazing bloggers who are going to be meeting both Wednesday and Friday nights!


I am so thankful for technology this week!  My husband left on a mission trip on Wednesday, and he is now in Africa!  Thanks to FaceTime we have been able to talk every day since he's been gone, and IT'S FREE!!


I did my first Jamberry pedicure the other night since my kids went to bed so early, and my hubby went home.  I can't wait to try a pedicure.  I think my big toes look great, but I am not so sure about the rest of my toes.  My toe nails are iffy, but at least I gave it a try!



I love being up at my parent's house.  It is so much cooler up here, and my kids can run around outside!  My parents have a nice little pool for them to play in, and a water table!  We plan on spending our day outside today!



I am so excited for my Amazon order that I had a friend order for me with his Amazon prime membership!  I didn't want to wait, and want to take the books with me to Vegas so I can try and read them in any free time I may have!  I ordered the new Daily 5 book, and The Book Whisperer!

No comments

Back to Top