Monday Made It - Displaying Student Work, Clip Art, and Organization!

This is my 100th Post!!  Oh goodness!!  I am so excited that I have been doing this for about a year, and that I have written 100 things so far!  It's amazing to look back at this journey and see how far I've come!  Thank you for joining me on this fun journey I call LIFE!!

I am so excited that this is my first week linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it!!


I am excited to finally have at least one thing done in my classroom and ready for the first day of school!  I wanted to move where I displayed my student work, so after debating what to do, and a few trips to the Dollar Store, I really like how it turned out!!


It was quite a process, making the numbers, printing them, gluing them to card stock, and then cutting them out!!  Then I laminated them, and had to cut them out again!  I saw the great idea to glue my smaller pieces to my laminate before feeding it through the laminator on someone else's blog, but I don't remember who!!  If it was who, then let me know and I'll give you credit here!!




After I cut them all out, then I used hot glue to put them on the clothespins.  Some clothespins were already on the mats from before, and some I had to hot glue up on the wall again.  It took a long time since these are hanging above my white boards, and that is why there are no pictures!

This week I spent a lot of time trying to get my clipart organized!  I feel like I have a lot of clipart, but I forget what I have!  Especially with the amazing Summer VIP, and monthly surprises from Creative Clips!  There are only a few days left in July, and then her July club won't be available any longer!  If you love clip art at a good deal, then I would suggest picking this up!


Is it bad that just my Krista Wallden sets are 18 pages long!?!  Don't tell my hubby!!  I do use a whole page for the monthly clubs too, since there are no official preview pages, I made my own in Picasa, so I can only fit four on a page.

I need to finish this for the rest of my clip art favorites, but my car ride was only so long!

The last thing I made this last week, was my TO DO list!!  I don't know about you, but I have ONE WEEK left of summer!  We return to work next Monday, August 4, and our kids come back to school on August 11!!  We have to have our rooms FINISHED by Thursday, August 7 because we let kids come in to drop of their supplies.  If we don't have them finished, they at least need to look like they are finished.  I am hoping to have my room done by then though, so then I can concentrate on planning for the rest of the weekend!


I came home from Vegas with so many ideas of things that I wanted to try to get done, and that is the massive list you can party see on the left side of my binder.  The list on the right side is everything I want to try to get done this week!!  I created this new desktop organizer using some amazing clipart by Krista to help me keep track of what I am working on, and to know what I still need to print for school!

If you like these planning pages, or the TPT Expense page, you can pick them up in the amazing Ashley's store, from Schroeder Shenanigans in Second!

I plan on doing a future blog post looking at how I stay organized a little more in depth in the near future, so look for that if you are interested to see how I use both of these amazing products!!

Thank you all for sticking around this long, and I can't wait to see what the rest of you have made so far this week!!  Don't forget to check out Tara's blog for even more amazing bloggers who create some amazing things every week!!


Fourth Grade Frolics

2 comments

  1. Such a fabulous idea for your work display board. It is so bright and cheery and with the numbers you can leave it up next year or at least have the intentions to, haha! I don't know if I am ever going to get my clipart as organized as you have. Good job!

    Hope
    Teaching With Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to organize my clip art too!! I always have a hard time finding Kristas stuff because of the Summer VIP and Monthly Clubs.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top