Five for Friday!

I am linking up from Vegas with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!



I have spent the week in Vegas, and it has been AMAZING!!  I have learned so much this week, and I have so many great ideas to go back to school with!!  I wish I was at the TPT conference today, but I am excited for what I am going to learn today at the DI conference!


Last night I was able to meet a friend of mine!!  I love all things Schroeder Shenanigans in Second, and last night I was able to spend some time with the amazing girl behind it!!  If you aren't following Ashely yet, or if you are here in Vegas, make sure that you seek her out!  She is not only an amazing teacher, and makes amazing products, but she is the sweetest person!!




I have been so blessed to spend my week in Vegas with my amazing friend from school, and my teaching bestie who moved to Vegas!! Without both of these girls I don't know how I would have made it through my last few years teaching.  I love going to conferences with Bridget, as we are both very similar in things we want to do!!


I have started reading the second edition of the Daily 5 book!  I am so excited to get a fresh look at Daily 5 before school starts again.  I am hoping that I will be able to share some of this information with other teachers and that we will all be able to reach the needs of our students where they are.


My husband has been in Africa since last Wednesday, July 2!  He is having an amazing time, but it has been really hard to talk with him.  I am so thankful for technology, and that we have been able to FaceTime every day! Plus he has been able to talk with our kids too!!  Check out these amazing pictures of the animals that he was able to see up close and personal!  I can't wait to see the pictures of the house they built too!!




1 comment

  1. I SO wish I could have gone to Vegas! It sounds like you had a blast! Those pictures are great!!!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top