Pinspired Thursday

I am linking up again this week with Just a Primary Girl for this week's Pinspired Thursday!!


The first thing I have to share with you this week is a recipe that we tried for lunch on the fourth of July.  It is not festive at all, but it was good.  I don't know what I was expecting, or what it was missing, but I don't know if we'll make it again.  It was pretty healthy too, minus a few ingredients.  It did mainly consist of vegetables though, so from that stand point it was pretty good.


My other pinspiration for this week comes with cleaning my house!  I need to get moving on this!  I found this 40 days challenge, so I am going to try to do this!  You can check out her blog to see what she did to clean out her house, and you can join me to purge before we go back to school!  I barely have 40 days left before school starts!!


No comments

Back to Top