12 Days of Christmas ~ Amy {Amy N - TPT}

I hope that you have been enjoying our 12 days of Christmas so far!


I am so excited to introduce you to my friend Amy today!!  I met Amy on IG, and I will hopefully have a chance to meet her in person in March!  Amy does not blog, but has an amazing TPT store, and posts on IG all the time.  Her babies are the cutest!!  I believe we would be good friends if we lived closer to each other, but instead, we continue our virtual relationship!!


My favorite holiday tradition in the classroom is our Polar Express party. We read the book and have a pj party to watch the movie. Students enter the party with a train ticket. We serve popcorn, mini donuts and hot chocolate. Students leave with their own bell. The movie seems a bit magical to them and gets the kids in the Christmas spirit!


I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about Amy!  I will make sure to keep you updated about how awesome it is when we share a Dutch Bros coffee in March!!

No comments

Back to Top