12 Days of Christmas ~ Ashley

Welcome to the beginning of my series!!  I am so excited for this series!!  It is something that I am very proud of, and excited to share some of the amazing people who have inspired me on this journey!!


My first friend I am introducing you to is my friend Ashley!!  I went to college with Ashley, but we didn't really know each other at school.  Then we began working together a few years ago!!  Since then we have teamed up to collaborate on many things, and we have teamed up our first and third graders in many fun activities!!  She is new to the blogging world, TPT, and being a mom.  Her sweet baby girl was born at the end of the school year, so she came a little earlier than expected!!


Ashley's favorite classroom traditions are introducing elf on the shelf and teaching the Christmas story.  We are teaming up this year to have a snowman day, Grinch day, and a Polar Express Day!!

I hope that you have enjoyed getting to know Ashley a little bit better!  Come back tomorrow and you'll meet another friend I have enjoyed getting to know!

No comments

Back to Top