TPT Sale ~ 12 Days of Christmas

December 1st!!  Where has this year gone!?!  My goodness, I am so excited that my first year as a TPT seller is coming to a close, and I am sharing with each of you!  I LOVE the relationships I have built with so many amazing people!

I will be featuring not 1, not 2, but TWELVE different bloggers, TPT sellers, and FRIENDS!! Each of these ladies have not only inspired me over the past year, but have shared and collaborated with me over the past year!  I am so excited to be featuring each of them on my blog, and to share a little bit more about each of them with you!!  You will find out a little bit more about each of them, and why I LOVE chatting with them!!


You won't want to miss out on the BIG cyber Monday sale going on either!  My entire store is marked down 20%, and with the TPT code, you will save 28%!!



Here are a few things I look forward to grabbing!


Here are some of my favorites that you may want to use in December!


No comments

Back to Top