Sunday Savings ~ December 7

Yesterday I introduced you to the amazing Nicole from All Things Apple!!  I hope that you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about her and her holiday traditions!!

Today I am so excited to be linking up with her for her Sunday Savings!!


I have marked both of my Christmas bundles down to 25% off today!  My snowman activities are so much fun!  On Friday we celebrated Snowman day at school, with our first grade friends!  It was so fun to see the kids dressed us as snowmen!  They came in with their scarves, mittens, hats and gloves!  Then we took pictures in front of the snow globe at the end of the day!  I can't wait to get them printed as gifts for their parents!!

I am going to leave both of these products at 25% off until Tuesday afternoon!

If you are looking for some fun writing paper I have a freebie in my store for you!!


I have this paper with both lines, and without lines!!  My kids wrote stories about what it would be like if they were trapped in a snow globe last week, and we used these papers to write our final drafts on!  It was perfect because they were able to pick papers that went with their stories!

I hope that you go check out Nicole's sale and find some goodies!!


All Things Apple

No comments

Back to Top